The National Guard Association of Arizona and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all national and international laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are unique identifiers or small text files that are saved to the user’s computers or device in order to track, save, and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server, to provide the users with a tailored experience by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Identifying you when accessing The National Guard Association of Arizona
- Keeping track of items stored in your Shopping Basket
- Preventing fraudulent activity
- Improving security
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve The National Guard Association of Arizona’s content, products, and services
Generally, any data collected by third-party tools will be retained for a maximum of 50 months.
If you wish to find out more about cookies, we find this website quite helpful https://www.aboutcookies.org. This link will open in a new window. The National Guard Association of Arizona is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Use of These Technologies by Authorized Third-Party Service Providers
We may work with third-party companies, commonly known as service providers, who are authorised to place third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies for storing information on our sites or in our services, applications, and tools with our permission. These service providers help us to provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience.
With the exception of the use of such technologies by our service providers or other authorised third parties, we do not permit any third-party content on sites (such as item listings, member-to-member communications, classified listings, comments, reviews, etc.) to include or utilise any cookies, web beacons, local storage, or similar technologies for tracking purposes or to collect your personal information for their own purposes.
Third Party Tools Deployed in This Website
To provide anonymous site usage metrics and analytics:
With the exception of the use of such technologies by our service providers or other authorized third parties, we do not permit any third-party content on sites (such as comments, reviews, form submissions etc.) to include or utilize any cookies, web beacons, local storage, or similar technologies for tracking purposes or to collect your personal information for their own purposes.
Legal Basis for Processing
Our legal basis for processing your personal information for the purposes described above will typically be one of the following:
- Contract: It is necessary for us to process your personal information to perform a contract to which you are a party, or to take steps at your request prior to you entering into a contract.
- Consent: You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the information from your account or updating your marketing preferences.
- Legitimate interests: It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information to operate, improve and promote our services (for example, when we customize your experience of our services or use your information for analytics purposes) and to protect our business. Sometimes, we may process your personal information when it is in the legitimate interests of another company.
- Legal obligations: It is necessary for us to use your personal information for us to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you provide us with special category data (for example, information about your health or any previous criminal convictions, such as driving offences), we will seek your explicit consent to process this information.
Third-Party Privacy Practices
This privacy notice addresses only our use and handling of personal information we collect from you in connection with providing you our Services. If you disclose your information to a third party, or visit a third party website via a link from our Services, their privacy notices and practices will apply to any personal information you provide to them or they collect from you.
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your personal information once you provide it to a third party and we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your personal information. This is true even where the third parties to whom you disclose personal information are bidders, buyers or sellers on our site.
Controllers of Personal Information
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at The National Guard Association of Arizona. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, and update our records. We also use this information to improve our store and website, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We only retain the Personal Data collected from a User for as long as the User’s account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements as follows:
- The contents of closed accounts are deleted within 3 months of the date of closure;
- Backups are kept for 3 months;
- Billing information is retained for a period of 7 years as of their provision to The National Guard Association of Arizona in accordance with the Estonian accounting and taxation laws
- Information on legal transactions between Client and The National Guard Association of Arizona is retained for a period of 10 years as of their provision to The National Guard Association of Arizona in accordance with the general limitation period set for civil claims in the Estonian General Part of the Civil Code Act
Does The National Guard Association of Arizona Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. The National Guard Association of Arizona shares customer information only as described below:
How Secure is Information About Me?
- The National Guard Association of Arizona works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
What About Links to Other Websites?
Our website may include links to other websites. Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text, banner, and image links to other websites).
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
For more information on linking to our site and links from our site, please read Clause 10 in our Terms of Service.
What About Social Media Platforms?
Communication, engagement, and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate in are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate or engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
What About Shortened Links in Social Media?
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs or web addresses.
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking. Therefore, this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you don’t want to receive newsletters from us, you can simply click “unsubscribe” found within the received newsletter. Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates, and frequency of activity (this is by no far a comprehensive list).
- When contacted by or when calling our Customer Support Team, PrimeView uses Callrail to ensure the quality of service that we provide. We advise all callers that the call is being recorded and we state the purpose of the phone call recording. You may then choose to continue the call or cancel it.
Examples of Information Collected
- Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a questionnaire or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through The National Guard Association of Arizona; provide information during Checkout; communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise; and use our services. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); email addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and emails to us; and financial information.
2. Automatic Information
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include: the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; email address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version; and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions; operating system; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Best Sellers; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; and any phone number used to call our customer service number. We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also known as Flash Local Shared Objects), or similar data on certain parts of our website for fraud prevention and other purposes. During some visits we may use software tools such as Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnostic purposes.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
4. Information From Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include: updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Edit, Claim, or Delete Your Personal Information
(1) If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you may edit your personal information through this website.
In addition: (2) You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection regulation 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us. (3) You may reach out to us for immediate deletion of your personal information, which is available with your explicit consent. (4) You may opt out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Site by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature.
Policy Concerns and Revisions
Terms of Service
For more information on how to use this website, please refer to our Terms of Service for the complete list of regulations by which all users must agree to comply in order to use this website.
Our websites are general audience websites and not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users deemed to be children under their respective national laws.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use The National Guard Association of Arizona. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any concern about privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.