Cookies are unique identifiers or small text files that are saved to the user’s computers or device in order to track, save, and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server, to provide the users with a tailored experience by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Identifying you when accessing The National Guard Association of Arizona
- Keeping track of items stored in your Shopping Basket
- Preventing fraudulent activity
- Improving security
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve The National Guard Association of Arizona’s content, products, and services
Generally, any data collected by third-party tools will be retained for a maximum of 50 months.
If you wish to find out more about cookies, we find this website quite helpful https://www.aboutcookies.org. This link will open in a new window. The National Guard Association of Arizona is not responsible for the content of external websites.